The Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleanser is a moderately rich cream-based cleansing option that is infused with a wide array of antioxidants, nutritional elements, and oils to restore and protect the skin.
- Soothes skin irritation
- Calms and provides anti-inflammatory-like benefits
- Assists in boosting hydration levels
- Enhances cellular turnover
Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleanser
Apply with fingertips in a circular massaging pattern. Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
- This is a great primary cleanser to remove oil, makeup, dirt, and debris.
- Massage the cleanser into the skin with fingertips and remove with a warm, wet washcloth to thoroughly cleanse the skin.
- To remove eye makeup during a facial, put the cleanser on cotton rounds and put the rounds over the eyes. Wait a few minutes, and wipe off the eye makeup.
- Safflower Oil is an emollient plant oil high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid. It is good for skin smoothing and skin moisture barrier enhancement.
- Jojoba Seed Oil is an emollient plant oil that is a unique source of wax esters, a component of skin sebum. It is good for skin conditioning and moisture barrier enhancement.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil is astringent, purifying, toning, and brightening. It promotes taught, toned skin tissue.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract has extensive antioxidant capabilities as well as rejuvenating effects. It also improves the efficacy of other active ingredients.
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Bark Extract is an antibacterial, clarifying cleansing agent with antioxidant properties.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice soothes and calms redness and inflammation and provides gentle hydration while protecting the skin from external aggression.
- L-sodium Hyaluronate improves moisture content within the skin and binds water to prevent trans-epidermal water loss. It also plumps skin tissue to lessen the appearance of wrinkles.