The Glycolic Cleanser is a foamy cleanser infused with a combination of alpha hydroxy acids. It renews the skin by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal a bright, smooth skin surface.
- Refines and renews skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
Apply with fingertips in a circular, massaging pattern (avoiding the eyes). Remove with a warm washcloth; follow with toner.
- Itching and purging may occur.
- For normal or combination skin with closed comedones: Use the Green Tea Citrus Cleanser morning and the Glycolic Cleanser as a second cleanser every day, once a day, for up to 10 days. Once you have achieved significant results on the closed comedones, back down the usage to 2 – 3 times per week.
- For normal, dry, or aging skin: Use the Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleanser morning and night and the Glycolic Cleanser 2 – 3 times per week to exfoliate.
- Leave the cleanser on the skin for 30 – 45 seconds for best results. Remove completely with water.
- The Glycolic Cleanser is not designed to be a primary cleanser or a makeup remover and should not be used over the eyes.
- Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is a gentle foaming agent derived from coconuts.
- Glycolic Acid (17%) is an alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates to reduce keratinized skin and promote collagen growth to diminish wrinkles. It promotes resurfacing to refine skin texture.
- Malic Acid is a supportive alpha hydroxy acid that promotes cellular growth and renewal.
- Tartaric Acid an alpha hydroxy acid derived from grapes that encourages exfoliation and cellular renewal. It also softens and removes keratinization on the skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin is from the bearberry plant and is a non-irritating skin brightener. It is a natural alternative to hydroquinone.